Thursday, April 23, 2009

VBS is just 2 months away!



Two months from yesterday VBS will have started! I'm so excited for what we'll be teaching, the kids we'll be reaching, and the volunteer's who'll be serving (too bad I didn't have another -ching word to use, that would have been cool!). Our theme this year is "Oh the Places You'll Go!" Our tagline is "God can do big things through someone little, like you." We'll be looking at five kids in the Bible that God used to do great things--Samuel, David, Josiah, Jesus and the boy with the loaves and fishes. Today I sat down with our receptionist's eight-year-old son and he helped me think through/plan our games. It's going to be fun!

Registration starts the weekend of May 2 and 3!

2 comments:

Katie Zuniga said...

I love this logo!! Who did it?

Jill Nelson said...

Thanks! I actually did it :)

Counter
Sony Style USA