Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Favorite Elements of Easter 3

One of our visiting families had cautioned us that their preschool boy and girl wouldn't do well without their older brother. I encouraged them to give it a try first, because all the kids would be better off in their age appropriate classes. I later peeked in as one group of our preschool kids were going through their craft/activity stations. The little boy who had been reluctant was standing and watching all that was happening and the shape of his open mouth made it look like he was crying. But when I stepped in the room, I discovered he was simply making that face to show he wasn't happy but not actually crying. But the end of the service, he was fully engaged in the class. Preschoolers crack me up!

No comments:

Counter
Sony Style USA