Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One Downfall to being a Children's Ministries Director

I don't think I've mentioned it here yet, but Nolan and I are expecting our first child on February 1! We find out tomorrow morning (Wednesday) whether we're having a boy or a girl *hopefully*. Ever since we found out that we'd be having a little one, I've been pouring over baby names, making my lists, and then having Nolan go through and pick his top 5. The biggest problem I've run into, though, is how many kids I already know with different names. Working with about 300 kids a week really limits my possibilities! While a name my sound great or have a wonderful meaning, I just can't help but place faces (or personalities, or behavioral flaws) with the names!

But--if that's one of the only downfalls to being a Children's Ministries Director, I guess I can deal with it!

1 comment:

Scuba Wife Life said...

lol! You will find the perfect name. It IS hard not to think of someone that has the name you are looking at. Our friends are going through the same thing...well, minus the working with 300 kids! I can't wait to hear what you guys are having! I am so excited for you! :)

Counter
Sony Style USA